DESIGNMONGER / 24 / SAN FRANCISCO
Mai Oseto is an eccentric designmonger, graphic artist, illustrator, and web designer with a penchant for cheese, beer and tattoos. Born and raised in Waialua, Hawaii, she now resides in the city of San Francisco. She spends her free time mastering wizardry as a proud member of the House of Gryffindor and enjoys a good bicycle romp.
- Current - Design Apprentice @ WillCall
- Always - Freelance Designer - I've done work for Planned Parenthood of Hawaii, the Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival, the Honolulu Gay and Lesbian Cultural Foundation, and many small businesses.
- 2013 - Designer/Co-Founder @ StallShare
- 2013 - Creative Intern @ The Agency Collaborative
- 2012 - Creative Intern @ UMI Workshop
- 2010-2011 - Graphic Designer @ The Kapi`o Newspress
- HTML + CSS
- More on linkedin!